Viking Car Insurance
Viking Car Insurance established in 1971 and is owned by its parent company Sentry Insurance. The company has been rated as A+ by AM best rating agency. The Company is providing its services in 27 states with its headquarter in Madison, Wisconsin. When we talk about car insurance, it’s a huge business, and the severe rivalry between large portions of the leading firms has prompt to a considerable measure of disarray over what sorts of plans are available for car insurance, and also what is best for any given driver. In such confusing situation, Viking Car Insurance comes to save you.
Unique Services of Viking Car Insurance:
Some of the salient features are:
- Viking insurance works as an independent company. Therefore, products sell by independent agents.
- If you fall into the category of high-risk drivers, then the company may be the best choice for you because they are specialized to safeguard high-risk drivers. Moreover, few complaints and good financial ratings are bonus points for high-risk drivers.
- The company also deals if you have driving experience in other countries but not in the US.
- It is also known for its Specialty coverage.
- 24/7 availability makes it unique from other insurance companies. Imagine a scenario where you are on accident site, and you need to call the insurance agent to claim coverage, here comes the importance of 24/7 availability for the policyholders.
- It also provides volunteer driver coverage.
- Car Insurance Options:
The company offers following car insurance options for its policyholders:
- Liability coverage
- Comprehensive Coverage
- Collision Coverage
- Towing Coverage
- Rental Coverage is also known as non-owner car insurance
- Uninsured motorist coverage
- Liability Coverage:
It is important to cover yourself for liability coverage from an insurance company because accidents are never pre-planned and hundreds of people die in road accidents on a daily basis.
Liability coverage includes following:
- Coverage for bodily injury
- Coverage for property damage
- Coverage for bodily injury:
It is the type of liability coverage in which the company takes complete care of your medical bills, suffering and pains, lost wages, and other losses that are specific to your legal responsibilities. The company covers following things in case of bodily injured:
- In the legal aspect of the accident, it deals with fees including attorney fees, bail bond fees, and whatever else required in such unfortunate conditions.
- Medical bills and costs for the wounds during an accident. It will ordinarily incorporate any future medicinal medications that are required for long-standing injuries.
- Compensation for lost wages due to being out of work in light of harm happened in the accident.
- Funeral cost also covers by the company in case if the other party is killed in the accident.
- Coverage for property damage:
The coverage is all about harm happened to the vehicle or other property in an accident. The company covers the following:
- Repair or substitution of other party’s auto.
- Storage charges also cover by the company when the other vehicle is towed. (Tow charges are additionally secured)
- The cost of repairing any property covers by the company other than a vehicle that was harmed in the accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage:
This type of coverage is designed to protect policyholder from natural disasters or the damage that is being done by the third party. Comprehensive coverage is useful in following circumstances:
- Damage due to weather
- Your car has been snatched or in case of theft
- Damage to the car due to animals
- If damage is happened due to fallen trees or objects
- Flooding or damage by fire
- Collision coverage:
As the name itself suggests that no matter who is at fault, it covers you in a crash. Moreover, in collision coverage, both drivers will be covered by the insurance company if even if the other party’s driver does not have insurance.
- Towing and Labor Coverage:
Viking car insurance pays expenses for towing and labor to get your car to the service center.
- Rental car coverage:
You get covers when you rent a car for the specific purpose. Some reasons make it necessary to be covered by rental car coverage. Some of these are:
- It is simple and affordable
- If you don’t have a car, then it does not mean you do not need it. Having a rental car coverage will save you in unfortunate circumstances
- If you rent a car on occasions, rental car coverage comes in handy to protect you.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage:
Insurance Research Council (IRC) claims that rate of uninsured/underinsured drivers is up to 25% in some states. Therefore, this type of coverage comes into picture when you have an accident with such kind of drivers. Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage protects you, your damage to the vehicle, your passengers and sometimes your property if you have a collision with an improperly insured driver or motorist. Moreover, the coverage can likewise help on the off chance that you are harmed in an attempt in a hit-and-run accident. In such collisions, the insurance agency can regard the runaway driver as if he or she is uninsured, permitting you to gather the funds you require for wounds and repairs. Along these lines, you are not left vulnerable to a hit-and-run accident.
- Customer service:
- Easy payment plans:
If you feel trouble paying an insurance premium, the customer service offers negotiable insurance premium like easy payment plans will be set for the policyholder. Moreover, customer service department also provides generous license reinstatement terms if you want SR22 coverage.
- Separate customer service department:
As we know that Viking Insurance is doing business in 27 states, it has separate customer service department in each state. Resultantly, you do not need to be worried about the different time zones.
- Criteria for the selection of Viking agents:
Viking representatives are appointed by their commitment to providing best customer services. Insurance agents at the company are devoted enough to protect the interest of their clients by ensuring it that the best deals are offered. Moreover, officials are responsible for updating the existing policies of the customer.
- Final Verdict:
With the increasing ratio of accidents per day and other risks, it is wise to have an insurance plan for your expensive car to avoid any monetary loss like theft of the car. If you have a car insurance, your primary concern is that company always stand by your side to address your immediate claims. Therefore, the sole objective is to resolve the claims rapidly, fairly, respectfully and ethically. The company offers discounts up to the limit, where the clients can see a positive difference on a basic daily saving. The company strives to be a provider of cheap car insurance of industry-leading service and support. Last but not the least, Viking car insurance agent goes an extra mile to meet your expectations. For more details visit the site.