Viking Insurance Company of Wisconsin
In today’s economy where a dollar does not seem to go as far as it used to, everybody wants to save money by cutting costs wherever they can. So that is especially true when it comes to insurance, and more specifically, automobile insurance. It does not make sense to have to pay a lot of money for something you will hopefully never have to use, and at Viking insurance Company of Wisconsin, we get that.
Viking insurance Company of Wisconsin has been in operation for over 45 years
In that time, we have learned a thing or two about keeping insurance costs down. So we would like to share what we have learned with you. Here are some of our favorite tips for saving yourself some money while still maintaining adequate automobile insurance.
- Determine what kind of insurance you need: Each state has its own set of laws governing the minimum amount and type of liability insurance required of its drivers. However, other factors come into play when the costs for those coverages are calculated. Things such as the driver’s age, driving history, and the make of the car being insured all matter.
Every driver’s scenario is different, and every state requires different minimum coverages. Viking Insurance provides coverage in more than 25 states, so we are intimately familiar with all the requirements of those states we offer coverage in, but also all the other states we do not. You cannot be a leader in the industry without taking the time to learn your operating environment – and we have certainly done our homework.
- Shop around: With the technology and power of a full-sized computer shrunken down into your smartphone; you have the entire expanse of the Internet literally at your fingertips. Put that power to use by surfing around online and checking out your local insurance providers as well as the larger national carriers to see how their rates compare.
Don’t just go for the big commercialized companies because they have a cute mascot, catchy jingle, or a funny tagline. That is just their marketing budget and PR team at work and doesn’t necessarily mean they will be any less expensive than a smaller insurance provider or provide better coverage. The Viking insurance Company of Wisconsin does not have a catchy jingle, but what we do have is a proven history of providing unparalleled service to our customers at affordable rates.
While you shop around, keep the adage “You get what you pay for” in mind. You see, the cheapest policies may be good for your wallet today, but if you ever have an accident and end up having to pay a high deductible, or for damages your standard policy does not cover, then you have not saved much in the long run.
Also, many of the agencies who offer suspiciously low rates can only afford to do so by cutting expenses in other areas – like customer service and claims handling. The last thing you want when you need to file a claim is a claims center that never answers their phones or makes the process so difficult you almost want to give up. Invest the time up front to find the best provider at the best price point for your lifestyle and budget, without selling yourself short.
- Check out your potential insurance company’s business: See your profile Consumer complaint history with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) – one of the most trusted business reporting agencies in the country. This is a good place to start when digging deeper into the potential service an insurance company might provide to you as a customer.
Additionally, every state has a Department of Insurance that monitors agencies operating within their state, and like the BBB, many publicly publish consumer complaints and resolutions. As an example, here’s the link to Wisconsin’s Office of the Commissioner of Insurance. If you are not in Wisconsin, that is okay. Just type “the name of your state, department of insurance” into your web browser, and you will be scrolling through information in no time. Taking the time to check those two resources can help minimize frustrations later and is time well spent.
- Have all your information ready when requesting insurance quotes: Whether you require quotes from insurance companies online, over the phone, or even in person, there are certain commonly asked questions you will need to answer. At the company, for example, we shall need the following information to generate your personalized insurance quote:
- the state coverage will be issued in
- the age and gender of the driver(s) to be insured
- how many years the driver(s) has/have been operating motor vehicles
- the year, make, and model of vehicle being insured
- type and number of anti-theft or safety devices installed
- the primary use of the vehicle (daily commute vs. business use)
- how many miles the car will be driven daily
- where the car will be parked at night
- the kind of coverage you want (state minimum thru highest coverage available)
- zip code
Of course, when it comes to insurance there’s isn’t one cookie cutter policy that we issue to all our clients. We know that every person and every situation are different and the Viking Insurance Company of Wisconsin does our best to find you the best policy at the very best prices available, without compromising your coverage or our customer service principles. Whether you need a basic liability policy with a low deductible, or you need multiple driver policies, we have the right coverage for you.
At Viking Insurance, we offer high quality, customer-focused service. We provide easily obtained coverage, along with many other benefits to our clients which place us above the competition. Our company specializes in helping clients purchase the best coverage to suit their needs. Our customers enjoy low down payments and affordable monthly premiums. In addition to the minimum liability plans we provide, we also comprehensive coverage, uninsured/underinsured driver coverage, towing, rental, and collision policies.
We hope you will put our four tips to good use and find that the Viking insurance Company of Wisconsin is the best fit for your insurance needs. Call our toll-free customer service center today to obtain your fully customized automobile insurance quote.
Learn More about Viking insurance Company of Wisconsin at Wikipedia