Viking Insurance Wisconsin
That is what we do at Viking Insurance Wisconsin, we give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your vehicle is covered. Every smart person knows to play safe, this includes the decision to take out the insurance policy to cover for losses of any sort. One of such is the vehicle or auto insurance which is a policy purchased by vehicle owners to cover losses associated with being involved in a car crash. Auto insurance also covers losses arising from the theft of the insured vehicle and even fire damage and so on. The insured person pays a premium (which is the price for the insurance policy) on an agreed basis. Thus when a loss occurs, he would not have to pay from his pocket; the insurance company comes in to save the day by covering the loss and restoring the insured back to his position before the loss as if nothing happened.
In most jurisdictions, it is an offense to drive or use an uninsured vehicle on a public road
There are different types of the auto insurance policy namely:
- Third Party Only Liability Insurance: This is a cover for a driver who while using his vehicle injures someone else or their property. This policy covers only damages to such injured third parties and their property, and not the driver or his car. It also covers legal fees arising from a lawsuit as a result of the accident. This particular policy is in many cases demanded by most jurisdictions as a minimum requirement before any vehicle can be used on a public road.
- Third Party Fire and Theft Insurance: This covers everything under Third Party Only Liability. It goes further, however, to cover the vehicle owner against losses arising due to theft of the insured vehicle and destruction of the vehicle by fire and other types of vandalism.
- Comprehensive Insurance: This covers just about any form of loss related to the insured vehicle. This is the most extensive form of auto insurance; it provides cover for damage caused to third parties and their property. Comprehensive Insurance also covers damage to the insured vehicle caused by accidents, fire or anything you can think of. It covers for theft and other vandalism also.
At Viking Insurance Wisonsin, we ensure you get the best service for whichever insurance policy you choose. We have your back.
The amount of premium to be paid for any insurance also depends on factors like;
- Gender: male drivers especially younger ones are often regarded as aggressive on the wheel and therefore more prone to accidents: hence, higher premiums for male drivers than for female drivers
- Age (teenage drivers with no driving history or record will pay higher premiums unlike older people with driving experience); driving history also matter since a driving history fraught with car crashes, over speeding, drinking and driving and other traffic misbehavior will raise premiums.
- The type of car to be insured matters i.e. premium for a SUV will logically be higher than that of a regular family car. Also, insurance for vintage and exotic cars will be higher.
- The distance to be covered by the vehicle matters as well because the higher the mileage covered, the more vulnerable the vehicle gets to accidents. Similarly, premiums for a full-time commercial driver will be superior to that of a regular car owner who hardly covers a long distance.
Viking Insurance Wisconsin services the whole state of California. Just give us a call today at 510-582-0125. We will deliver what we promise you.